Announcement


My Utmost Gratitude to you for visiting my blog. Feel free to browse through the pages. Stay a couple of minutes and laugh, and laugh and laugh!

The Faith Healer

Labels: , |

Two women were sitting in the doctor's waiting room comparing notes on their
various disorders.

"I want a baby more than anything in the world," said the first, "But I guess it is impossible."

"I used to feel just the same way," said the second. "But then everything changed. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have a baby in three months."

"You must tell me what you did."

"I went to a faith healer."

"But I've tried that. My husband and I
went to one for nearly a year and it didn't help a bit."

The other woman smiled and whispered, "Try going alone, next time, dearie."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

mayenskie said...

oh you got another blog.. ikapila ni? heheheh ako pud i got my 3rd blog, na mas ganahan ko mag update.

naks, naa pod diay kay sense of humor +)

admin said...

heheheh.. thanks mayenskie for being the first to leave comment in my new blog.. yup ng make na pud ko new blog kay trying to get more money from adsense.. mag review man gud ko this april so i am trying to earn as much as I could..

over 10 ako blogs oi.. some are not too oftentimes updated but make money from adsense..

ever since i really want to start a blog about jokes but i thought it is a low paying niche but i realized a lot of joke blogs get thousands of traffics a day. Kaya ito am giving this niche a try.. but even if walang adsense or ads, i think i will continue this blog.. i also want to share the jokes that amuse me..boring kasi ng life ng student eh..ehheheh..

Street 707